Almond Spice Muffins
These muffins contain ZERO sugar and flour! Don't expect a super sweet taste but they are delicious treat when you are avoiding sugar or aiming to lower inflammation in the body.
Write a review
- 1 c. creamy almond butter (no added sugar)
- 4 eggs
- 1 green tipped banana, mashed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda, aluminum free
- 2 Tbsp of pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 12 baking cups
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In large bowl blend together almond butter, eggs, banana and vanilla with hand mixer.
- Add sea salt, baking soda and spice and blend until well combined.
- Pour into baking cups.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Your Health Path http://www.yourhealthpath.com/