Broccoli Fuji Apple Salad
Write a review
- 1 fuji apple
- 1 lb. local, organic broccoli
- 1 local, organic red onion
- Organic raisins
- Primal Mayo
- Himalayan salt
- This is just way too easy... and the combo flavors of the sweet apple and spicy/savory nature from the onion work well together. Fresh and delicious!
- Wash broccoli well, drain and pat dry
- Then, get to chopping! Chop the broccoli, onion and apple in bite-size pieces.
- Add raisins to the mix and toss together with a little Primal Mayo and pinch of Himalayan salt. I like Primal for mayo because it doesn't contain the dreaded canola oil that I avoid like the plague (because it is mostly ALL GMO and chemical filled - YUCK!)
- Sometimes I wonder when invited to a BBQ, "What should I bring?" I want to eat something healthy but also want to be able to have other guests enjoy my healthy option. I find this simple recipe is perfect for the BBQ occasion or just to have on hand at home for my veggie side.
- I love to make it and have it around for left overs so depending on who's around to snack on it, you can increase or decrease amounts of ingredients.
Your Health Path http://www.yourhealthpath.com/