Paleo Zucchini Pancakes
A savory way to get your pancake fix.
Write a review
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- Coconut oil for pan frying
- And if you like sautéed mushrooms like I do, they make a great savory topping!
- Mix together the beaten eggs, with the flour, salt and pepper.
- Strain the zucchini with a cheesecloth or strainer bag, pressing to release excess water. (This step isn't required but does produce a better result.)
- Add shredded zucchini to the bowl with the egg mixture and combine.
- Heat the pan with about 1/8 inch coconut oil over medium heat.
- Spoon into pan to make "cakes" that are 4-6 inches round.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on side one, 2-3 minutes on side two. Flip once.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
Your Health Path http://www.yourhealthpath.com/