Smoked Salmon-Avocado Toast
This is a great option for a snack, a lunch or a breakfast. Delish!
- 2 oz. Wild caught Smoked Salmon (a 4 oz package that provides about two meals.)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 slice millet/flax bread (I like Sami's)
- Sea salt/pepper to taste
- Add your favorite veggie (lettuce, tomato, etc)
- Butter/Ghee or Extra Virgin Olive Oil on your toast
- (Optional fried egg on top)
- Simply toast your bread slice, butter or douse in EVOO
- add your favorite toppings such as a whole sliced avocado, arugula, tomato, salt and pepper
- Got a few extra minutes? Fry and egg and top it off!
- There are lots of options to personalize this, or keep it simple. Either way you're getting some raw food which has critical enzymes the body needs to digest and assimilate nutrients. Without enzymes your body doesn't get the vitamins and nutrients it needs. Never had smoked salmon? Just TRY IT! I didn't think I would like it and now I LOVE IT!
Your Health Path http://www.yourhealthpath.com/